Friday, September 25, 2009

Cut or Trim?

Good morning Earth. :)

Let you all readers know a lil something. I had already cut my hair. After a month or two i think. My grandma is damn superstitious, saying that my hair is too long till it covers my forehead which is a bad thing. Not good for boys to have long hair and bla bla bla. I always give the same reason when they asked me to cut my hair which is "I got no money" :) And yeap, it works.

The day before yesterday, my mum gave 50 bucks and said "Do not use this money on anything else unless you cut your hair first!" I agree and took the note. But the next day I did not go to any saloon to cut my hair instead Princess cut my hair for me! Now my hair is way shorter than before and its nice. :D So I ended up getting my hair cut without taking out a single cent. Princess can be a hair stylist y'know. She's good at it.


Watched the UP with Princess on last Tuesday. The movie is really nice! Haha! Cute and Funny. Worth watching it though. The whole cinema is filled up with lots of kids maybe around 80% of the cinema? lol. And the cinema is filled with different kind of snacks odour.

To All Facebook Gamers!

Anyone knows any perfect hack but not just any bug for facebook zynga games?!
Please do share if you all know. Tq.
I wanna hack farmville. :)

P/s : For those who play farmville, please add me as a neighbour. \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home