Friday, September 25, 2009

Flight to Uk.

13/09/2009
A party was held in Yiing Ren's house. It was a Farewell Party for him. He's already in UK now. I miss his blurness. :( You are the only guy that I know which will walk through glass slide door for I dunno what reason in Selesa Hill when we were in Standard 6. Haha..Yiing Ren, your're the man. I've met him when I was in my Primary School (Acmar). He's one quiet kid when I first met him. We did not talk to each other or maybe we did. Few sentences? Years had passed and we become closer. We talked and hang out often now. I remembered that I always kept on asking you about those difficult add math questions, how to solve them and you always go like "Aiyaaa, like this la. *starts writing scribbling the my paper without explaining*" Ended up you solving the question by yourself and question marks are still flying all around me. Time flies, we graduated and walked on our own path. There's no more add math questions to ask you anymore. One more thing, your piano skills are AMAZING! I really salute you. I can get orgasm just by hearing you playing your piano. lol. Hanging out with you all these years were really fun. Now that you're in UK, we could not hang out anymore but no worries, you'll come back right? We'll hang out again when you get back here. Till then, I will miss you. I'm sure others will to. Yiing Ren, you have been a good friend and you will still be my good friend no matter what happens. Thanks for everything.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home