Sunday, July 5, 2009

Same old faces.

Last night there's a reunion dinner for all ex-acmarian. Organized by Eugene Kaur Khaw and Fiona. The dinner was at Italiannies, the Curve. Know what I remember that our last reunion was at an Itallian retaurant also. LOL! So its like a Italy fever. _ _" The dinner was quite succesful. HAHA! 34 pax weih. Its so unexpected. Credits to the organiser. I'm suppose to be at Yuanteng's house before 4 actually but Teck We could not make it at 4 cause he's working that time. So he quickly rush back after his work and pick me up. So we ended up at Yuanteng's place at about 5? LOL!

Switched to Thiam Hsin's car and we had our little road trip over to Clara's place in Subang to pick her up. Then, we went to Kelana Jaya to pick Cherli up! Wooo!! There's 6 people in the car so it's like less intake of oxygen. I think Yuanteng got the most oxygen cause her mouth is like non-stop talking. HAHAHA! Reached Curve at about 7 and we were all starving. No one was there when we reached so we went to K-swiss because Thaim Hsin want to buy a pair of tennis shoes. After he bought his shoes, we saw Angeline and Whay Ying when we were on our way back to Italliannies. We settle down in Italliannies and ordered our drinks and main course. While waiting for our foods, Teck we, Thiam Hsin, Yiing ren and me went to McD to have some "appetizers" cause we're starving to death already and the girls, they walked around somewhere. I dunno where. _ _" Grab a few bites in McD and went back to Italliannies. As the day turns dark, more of the ex-acmarians started to accumulate. In the end everyone was there. It was a fun night. Meeting up with our friends after a long period and all. Its fun catching up with each other. Getting updates from each other. Haha!

And of course, with Cherli tagging along makes my day a better day. ^^ Cherli, you look good last night. Really good nuh. Haha! I'm really happy that you tagged along. Having dinner and spending time walking around with her is hell lots of fun. Teehee! I'm sure yesterday you had fun too right? Making new friends and all. Haha! I'm missing you right now. Hmm..I can't wait to see you tomorrow. A day without you is a boring day.

ZAFRAN AIMAN NURULDIN BIN ZAINAL ABIDIN IS A SHY BABY! HAHA!

P/s : Cherli, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home