Monday, June 22, 2009

Looking out.

Sorry for not updating my blog.

I started studying in Inti since May and I've made whole bunch of greats friends. Everything is going well for now. Test and quizzes were all good. Not very disappointing compared to last year. I need to work real hard man this year and I will get better results. I'm not gonna crap about all those in my first post of course, cause it'll be boring right? Haha! So let me tell you something new that came into my life.


Recently about a month ago, I met this girl by the name of Cherli. Pretty name eh? She's doing A-levels in Taylors. The first time I saw her was when she's standing at the Taylors corridor but she couldn't see me cause Inti's windows are tinted. I saw her when I'm in class and that was my English class. The class has already ended so I did concentrate in my class. Haha! After that, I found out she knows my classmate (Wei Loon) and I asked about the girl. She has long hair and her eyes are beautiful. In other words, she's gorgeous.

One day, Wei Loon asked her out for lunch and I tagged along with Nelson and Ah B. That's the day when I officially met her. We were having our lunch in Burger King that time. But we did not talk much that time cause you know, it's like our first time meeting each other? Unfortunately, I can't hang out with her longer cause she's having her final test at that period, and had to go study in the library. But its ok la cause at least I got to know her and I'm satisfied. ^^ From that day onwards, I really wanted to hang out with her more and I want to know more about her but I couldn't ask her out cause I did not get her number. Wei Loon helped me by asking her out so credits to Wei Loon.

Then day by day, I manage to have lunch with her more often and I was really happy. Haha! Like after a week I hang out with her, I finally get to catch a movie with her. Our first movie was 'Angels and Demons' but not only both of us la. Together with Wei Loon and my E&E friends. I had a really good time. The night itself was the first time I fetched her back home. It was really fun although we got lost few times cause she did not know the direction back to her house. Haha! How cute is that? Seeing her panic and saying sorry although I'm not angry is like damn cute. No matters how many times I told her not to worry, she still can't stop worrying.

You know, taking cab in Malaysia is like really dangerous? Taking bus is like really boring so Idecided not to let her take any cab home. Having classes end at 4 like that is really tiring and she had to walk to the bus stop near Sri KL that is quite far. Therefore, I offered her a ride back instead of using public transport. For a girl to take a cab home in Malaysia is a big no right? Agree? Haha! Since then, I talked to her a lot and I got to know her more day by day. Or maybe minute? I felt like I have already known her for more than just a week. I really felt that way.

Hanging out with her is so much fun. I would rather do nothing and just hang out with her forever. I think I can just keep talking to her non stop and do not care about anything else in this world. Her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world and nothing can ever be more beautiful than her smile. When I look at her smile, no matter how sad I am, I feel really peaceful. At that moment, everything will just disappear, all the negative stuffs. Every time she smiles, I'll smile too. Having her around and laughing together is really comfortable. Talking to her everyday has become part of my life and it'll always be. My feelings towards her are strong and I don't want to lose her no matter what even if it cost my life. I know this sentence is quite unbelievable right? But yeah, believe it. I'm glad that she came into my life. I'm really glad. This is the best thing that happened to me in my life. I love you.


I'm missing you lots. ^^




4 Comments:

Blogger changcheryi said...

wah so lovey-dovey alrea-dey

June 26, 2009 at 1:35 AM  
Blogger cherlichang said...

hahaha. my funny sister. *laughs nervously* LOL.

June 28, 2009 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Vincent =) said...

x) Hahaha! *sweats*

June 29, 2009 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Fiona Gan said...

*thumbs up*

June 30, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home