Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bite your lips.

Yeah yeah I know I'm not updating frequently. Sorry larh. Haha!

Nothing much happen today. Just that I got my chemistry test. Damn stressing. Formulae, numbers, percentage, and all. All of that give me headache. _ _" In addition, when the test was going on, there's a Mass Comm thingie going on just outside my class. So its quite hard to concentrate la. I managed to answer all the questions but I don't know whether the answers are correct or not. *Crossing my fingers*

Went to Pyramid with Brandon yesterday cause he wanted to buy some movie tickets. Then we walked around window shopping cause I was trying to find nice new pants for myself. No more surf pants! LOL! But sadly, I couldn't find any. And yeah I asked for the cost of my tattoo at the blackcat tattoo shop. They wanna charge me RM450 for 5 letters! Sigh..I need to find a cheaper place with quality ink. _ _" Hopefully I can get my tattoo before or on 30th july. Played badminton with brandon, brandon's brother and his cousin. Its been a long time since I play badminton. Its really fun thou. Haha!

Hmm..Nothing much already. Oh ya! Congrats to Cherli for passing her Undang test! Haha! She also finished her 6 hours talk already. Two more steps and there's your P! Haha!!

P/s : Miss you so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home