Monday, July 20, 2009

Malaysia's weather is killing me. It's getting hotter and hotter day by day. I thought I'll get back my car today but I was wrong. It somehow got delayed again. Nonsense. Hopefully I'll get it back tomorrow. Hehe..I miss my car. =( There's so many inconveniences when my car is not around. I got to travel to college and back home by KTM. Walking up and down is really tiring. Zzz..

I decided to play basketball last saturday with my brother and a bunch of my friends. Indoor basketball. 12pm-2pm. Had a cut about a fingernail long on my face and minor injury on my leg but i'm all good now. Haha! Went for steamboat + barbeque buffet with them for dinner. Had lots of fun there. Foods are delicious. That was the first time I had to catch my on living prawns and cook them myself. That's something which makes the place special. Catching prawns for your dinner. Haha! Its Rm24 per head. Its affordable thou.
Did not do anything much on Sunday. Just finishing up my English assignment and all. Thats all. Finals is getting nearer. I need to buck up and study harder. Sigh..Formulaes here I come. -.- My thoughts are all jumble up now. I don't know what am I thinking. Wtf..

I wish you were here with me.

I miss my princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home