Friday, July 17, 2009

I am starting to hate long breaks. Those like 4 and 5 hours break. It's getting boring and all. I did not know what to do during that long break. Last time I used to jump for joy when I got few hours break cause I thought I could hang out with my whole class during break just like last year in Taylors. Unfortunately, we couldn't. Everyone has their own things to do. So its kinda hard for us to move in one group instead of few groups.

Look on the bright side, during my long break, i can meet up with cherli princess cause her break time is around my break period. So, I'm good with my long break. But it would be better if my last class which starts at 3 or 4 can be moved forward but that's only if my class won't clash with princess's break time. Hahah!

Oh ya! Guess what?! I'm getting my car back tomorrow! Woohoo!! But I can't get to drive it to college till next friday..sigh..Anyway, I'm still thinking whether to do some sports tomorrow or not. Hmm...Today was the first time I went out to mamak with my brother alone for dinner. Hahah! Its fun. =) Bonding bonding.

Finally,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Being there for me whenever I need you.
Supporting me since I'm brought to this world.
Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home