Thursday, August 6, 2009

19th Birthday.

It's been so long since I update by blog AGAIN. Sigh..Really no determination la. -.-

Ok here it goes. I'll start off with 30th which is like exactly a week ago? Haha. Yup! Guess who's birthday is dat? ME! Started my day like normal. After college, Wei Loon asked me to go pyramid with him, sanyee and princess cause Wei Loon wanted to celebrate my birthday together with me. Canceled the upcoming plans and went to pyramid. They brought me to Bubba Gump. That's the first time I went to that restaurant and thanks for making it a memorable thing. Although it's a bit embarrassing. LOL! That's why its a memorable thing right? Thanks a lot.

At night, I brought Princess home to celebrate my birthday with me together with friends. I told them to be at my house at 7 but I couldn't make it! Haha! Sorry Ron and Eric. Finally, everyone gathered and we chilled. It's NOT a party la guys. It's just a small gathering. Not to forget the pressies. I LOVE the presents a LOT! LOTS! Thank you S9! Shots and Ladder is so cool. The condom key chain. Nice. Haha! But of course the best present I've got after all these years is definitely the present from my Princess. =) Guess what she gave me? Perfume! I wanted a perfume like so long ago but I couldn't get one until last week. I Love You. I'll post up the photos if I manage to find a camera. Everything went well that night, we had lots of fun together.

Thank you friends for wishing me and keeping me awake till early morning.
I appreciate everything that you guys had done for me.
Thank you for the post Michelle!

Princess, for you to come over to my house and spend the day with me,
That really meant a lot to me.
Thank you very much.
You've made 30th July a special day for me.
I Love You!! <3

I'll update the genting trip tomorrow k? Hopefully.
Toodles~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home